Thursday, October 08, 2009

Babies

The babies are filthy... really filthy. And really skinny too. They are probably covered in fleas, as I could feel their fur encrusted with dust and little grainy specks this morning.

Even though they are still very scared, I think I will have to bathe them today. It will make them more comfortable, and should get rid of most of the fleas. They are not going to like it, but really I have to do it before they get strong enough to fight it!

They are hissy and spitty, understandably terrified at the change a human bathroom represents as opposed to under a car, or the bushes - their natural environment so far. I hope they will warm up soon, at least they let me pet them, even though they don't look convinced.

Update with before/after bath pictures soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails